These are a bunch of advertisements which I've modified to showcase various
TG products I'd like to see. For some reason, they generally seem to have a
futuristic slant...I suppose it's probably just wishful thinking on my part.
(I know I'd sure like to see some of these products created...)
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank a couple of TG authors for
helping provide inspiration for a few of these images. Stephanie's various "DNA"
stories gave rise to the idea for the retrovirus that is mentioned, and the
Nu-Gen bodysuits are taken directly from some of P.J. Wright's stories. In the
realm of my imagination, I envisioned some rivalry between these companies which
becomes evident in a couple of the ads. And with options like these available,
I figure the clear victor here is the consumer.
- Disney World is no longer the
happiest place on Earth
- Move over, Jessica Rabbit!
- You can change your pants. They
can change your genes.
- I like the service, but this
place sounds a little disreputable...
- Some things will never
be in style. (At least I hope they won't!)
- At least we were spared
seeing what the shoes look like
- And now for a brief public service
- Hmm...interesting product. I'll
take ten thousand boxes, please...
- This is perhaps not the best way
to end a date
- "My vacation was great! Although
I basically just hung out at the beach..."
try not to rub her the wrong way
- Actually, shouldn't that be someone
- I guess not everyone would find
that a pleasant surprise
- The real trick is in knowing how
- Wow...a lot of people don't even
like sharing a toothbrush
- A little from column A, a little
from column B...
- Act now,
and they'll throw in a pedicure for free!
- A good example of the
rarely-seen sci-fi romantic comedy.
- So does this mean he gets to
change his mind, now?
- Sure, it looks like fun, but
try finding clothes with wing holes
- Who said it's not nice to fool
- Mother's Day is going to be
interesting around that household.
- The start of a new ad campaign? (With
thanks to Bill Hart for letting me get away with it)
it's fun, but having two wardrobes is such a pain
but can she dance on the head of a pin?
hear the Brothers Grimm are even starting their own travel agency
know, the grass does look greener over there...
guesses and the first two don't count
lesson: this is a bra...
like a cross between a beaver and a koala bear
motivators work better than others